quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

goals

I'd like to have a wonderful and stirred life. I want to have billions of different experiences 'cuz I want to feel alive. I don't ever want fear to stop me being alive. I wanna be alive.

I want to work with storytelling and creating new universes and possibilities. I'd like to drown into other person's life. I wanna feel really happy.

As of now, I'd like to do a great application and deliver an amazing portfolio to USC so I can go study in LA and make my goals come true. I'm working really hard for this.

After USC, I want to work with filming but also do my graduate in Filmmaking in AFI. I want to work with movies as soon as I can. I want to win the world and be sucessful.

Right now I need to focus more in my extracurricular activities such as writing, band, foreign languages, translating/reviewing and volunteer work. Afterwards, I must start studying for SAT soon, and also keep my school grades up to 3,5 GPA value. I have to talk with English teacher about volunteer work. I must organize the short movie's production for next week. I must re and re edit NINE9, but it has to be ended by the end of January 2014. I must enter GEKI japanese class drama club, I must start writing about my background.

I want to experience as much things as I can.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário