quinta-feira, 19 de julho de 2012

Now

    The process of writing Nine9 series is becoming very hard. As I'm back school now, I don't have much time to focus on the series and only on it all day long, and this is a problem, since even when I had the whole day I would just take some long hours do write down what was burning in my mind.
Reaching twenty six pages makes me think that this project will finally be a finished project. The last and only one that I finished so far was FPY, which was not very acclaimed since I updated it many months after I started posting it, but the readers comments were very delightful. I think Nyah! readers are expecting an actual stereotype, which doesn't fit FPY.
    All my friends (my amazinggg beta readers) are complimenting Nine9 non-stop, saying how they are proud, how it is flowing perfectly and how they love it. As a matter of fact, compliments only make me feel better and give me strenght to write more, but always with the fear of writing something that will SURPASS the story itself, even if it's very good. Nine9 must be very charming and I want people to take it with them and to think it is very entertainful and I want the story to bring emotions to who reads and also to cause refletions up to them.
    I'm stucked up with new plots (all with new ideas popping up from nowhere) and I really want to write my ideas since I have to have new material ready for application and other processes.
The next step for Nine9 series is for me to make a chronology (I know I should have done it before!!) to guide me through coming up chapters and a physical and psychological avaliation and visual sample of Angeline, which will help me to react exactly as she would, even though my mind does the film itself.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário